Complete Equestrian relies on the generous support of our community to continue making a difference in Northern Colorado! We are a 501c3 non profit organization, and all of your support is tax deductible! Thank you for taking the time to even consider the needs of Complete Equestrian. We thank you for your support!
- To promote the development of self-esteem, teamwork and confidence through riding and vaulting as tools.
- To increase accessibility to horses through riding and vaulting in Northern Colorado, regardless of financial status and ability.
- To provide an environment to enhance learning of riding and vaulting for beginning and advanced participants.
- To provide an easy-going, low-pressure environment that keeps people coming back to ride and vault.
- To unify those with a background or an interest in riding and vaulting.
Complete Equestrian supports our local community by offering scholarships for need based participants. We offer classes in therapeutic riding, vaulting, after school programs, adult classes and youth camps year around. We also rely on the donations to support our herd of amazing horses that makes such a powerful impact on the lives of so many.
In Kind Donations
There are many ways your in kind donations can support us. Our annual online auction that coincides with The Heart Beats Gala is always accepting donations of items to add to our auction. Donors are thanked through social media and recognized on our website and event program.
We are also always accepting hay, grain, and needed equipment from our Wishlist.
All giving is fully tax deductible. We have several ways that you can donate.
Thanks to our corporate sponsors for being a huge reason we are able to accomplish our mission. Please visit and support our generous sponsors.
Are you ready to become a sponsor too? Get started today!
Are you ready to help out? We are always needing volunteers.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in assisting with any of the following opportunities:
- Barn Repairs
- Barn Maintanence
- Side walking in therapeutic riding classes
- Office work
Have you donated to our 501c3 non profit? Thank you very much. Please print off a blank receipt for you to fill out for your tax purposes.