Who Is Complete Equestrian Spring Break Horse Camp for?
Our focus is on safety and having fun learning with our horses! You do not have to have prior experience with horses to participate.
- CIT (Counselor In Training) for ages 13-16 years is geared toward developing leadership skills, organization skills and confidence teaching horse skills and riding horses. These riders will also be working on their own personal equestrian skills and journey. We offer a 6:1 student to instructor ratio.
- Our Junior Rider program (ages 9-12 years) is geared towards learning confidence and equine knowledge on and off the horse. We love to help foster a deeper bond with horses. We want to instill a passion for the fun in horses. We offer a 4:1 student to instructor ratio.
- Our Young Riders program (5-8 years) is based on learning the skills that will boost their confidence and joy with horses. These younger people will have extra attention to help with their fine motor skills, balance and be coached with joy! We offer a 3:1 student to instructor ratio.
Daily Itinerary: 9am-4pm
|Drop off and Check In.
Warm ups and Stretching.
|Rotations between riding, art, education, games and chores
|Popsicle and Pick up
Extended Hours: We do offer extended hours from 8 am- 5 pm for your convenience for $5/hour. If you need additional extended hours, please let us know of your specific needs!
What do we do at Spring Break Camp?
Riding and Vaulting
For our Spring Break Camp, we are accepting all levels of participants from beginner through advanced. The goal for riding camp is fun and learning new skills.
Safety is our number one goal. On the first day the campers will learn the safest ways to be around horses. They will get to learn how to work with the horses on the ground, tying, grooming and tacking.
Riding- All campers are required to wear an ASTM certified riding helmet. Bike helmets cannot be used. We have several to use or you can bring your own. Campers must also wear long pants for riding and a boot with a heel. Campers will be taught based on ability level. Beginners are at a walk, intermediate at a walk and trot, and advanced at a walk, trot and canter. We will be teaching English, Western and Vaulting throughout the week. The campers can look forward to games, patterns, drill team and rail work in their lessons. After their ride, they get some more hands on horse time while they cool down, unsaddle and groom their horses.
Vaulting- Our vaulting program will be geared towards learning more about vaulting. We focus on fun and safety!
Who knew chores could be so much fun? On a hot day it’s really fun to clean a water tank, or sit in the shade and polish bits and bridles. Campers will also help with turning horses out to pasture, cleaning stalls, bringing horses in from pasture and feeding their equine partners every day. This gives campers a chance to learn how much it really takes to care for their favorite animals.
There is way more to horses than riding and vaulting, and we feel that it is so important to teach that. The campers will get to play games, get worksheets and do hands on activities. We have a different lesson plan for every day of camp, so there is always something new to learn!!
Campers will get to go home at the end of the day with an arts and crafts project that they made. The crafts are all horse related, fun and creative.
Policies and Check List for Camp
Please take a moment to become familiar with our CAMP POLICIES.
Please use this Riding CHECKLIST to come prepared for riding camp!
|March 11, 2024
|March 12, 2024
|March 13, 2024
|March 14, 2024
Cost and Registration
Registration for all Participants
Is the camp you wanted to sign up for sold out? Please add your name to our waitlist and we will email you if your preferred camp has an opening.
Payment Information and Refund Policy
- Weather can cancel camp if we are not able to ride that day. You will receive a full refund or credit on your account.
- For you tax purposes: Our EIN is 20-8406025.
- Camps are NON REFUNDABLE. Your space in camp is reserved with your full payment for the session. In the event you cannot use your space, we can reach out to campers on the Waitlist. If we are able to fill your space, we can offer a refund minus the $30 office fee.
- There is an additional office fee of $30 for any changes made to your registration.